Direct Primary Care model allows your doctor to provide better quality-care as they see less patients a day and spend more time with you.
At FeelWell Telehealth you receive concierge VIP treatment, your doctor knows you by name and connects with you.
As we don’t bill health insurances, your doctor has freedom to set their schedule in a way you can get a visit on the same day. You don’t have to be frustrated waiting weeks or months to get an appointment for a regular visit or having to go to an urgent care because your doctor was not available when you needed.
FeelWell Telehealth offers Concierge VIP treatment.
- FREE meet and greet visit to find out if we’re a good fit for you.
- FREE text messages or quick calls between visits.
- Easy access to your provider 7 days a week with extended hours from 6am to 10pm ET.
- You have your doctor’s cell number for easy access between visits.
- Healthcare providers who speak your language and understand your culture.
- Convenient telemedicine visits, always on time, from the comfort of your home or anywhere you may be. You don’t have to wait forever on a doctor’s office or waste time traveling back and forth.
- Lower cost, since the visits may cost about the same as your insurance co-pay or if you don’t have insurance, the visit may cost less than as in-person visit.
- You can use your HAS or FSA account to pay for your visit.
- Some health insurances may reimburse your visit. If you have high deductibles, you can save too.
- Premium personalized care, your visit is not rushed, you have time to feel heard.
- Access to a network of partners in several specialties, and you can be referred for an in-person visit.
- We’ll help you coordinate your care if you need a referral to a specialist or any other level of care. You don’t have to go thru the frustration of navigating the complicated healthcare system by yourself.
Most of our patients have health insurance to cover higher expenses such as hospital visits, specialists, special tests, and images.
If you don’t have health insurance, you can still take advantage of our Direct Primary Care treatment, but you have to be prepared to pay for other expenses out of pocket.
You may find that you prefer having us as your primary care doctor via telemedicine.