Terms Of Service
These Terms of Service govern your use of the website and telehealth services as described at www.feelwelltelehealth.com which is operated by GetWell, Inc. of Florida, DBA FeelWell Telehealth.
By using the website or using telehealth services provided by FeelWell Telehealth (“Service”) you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service.
- Telehealth involves the delivery of healthcare services using electronic communications between a healthcare provider and a patient who are not in the same physical location. However, patient is physically present in the same state the healthcare provider is licensed to practice. Our Service is currently only available to individuals who are located in state of Florida.
- Telehealth may be used for diagnosis, treatment, follow-up, patient education, and others by interactions between a patient and a healthcare provider via audio and video. The same standard of care applies to telehealth visits as it applies to in-person visits. However, telehealth services are not a substitute for in-person healthcare in some cases.
- There are potential risks associated with the use of telehealth including but not limited to technology failures, internet service interruptions, distortion of images, technical difficulties which can cause mistakes, delays in evaluation and treatment.
- You acknowledge that FeelWell Telehealth is not intended for Service in a medical emergency or in case of an urgent healthcare need. If you think you have a medical or mental health emergency, call 911 or go to the nearest open clinic or emergency room.
- The Service is not a replacement for your primary care provider or annual in-person check-ups.
- The healthcare provider depends on information you provide before and during your telehealth visit. Therefore, you must provide all significant information, including your medical history, condition(s), current and previous medical care that is complete and accurate to the best of your ability.
- The healthcare provider may determine you need a face-to-face visit and will refer you to a primary care provider office, other specialists, urgent care, or hospital emergency room, and you are responsible for their respective cost as well as the telehealth visit.
- Services are available for individuals 18 years of age or older. We may serve 12 years of age and up for simple consultations which is screened on case-by-case basis. Our Service is subject to state regulations and may change from time to time due to changes in applicable regulatory requirements.
- By completing your registration through our websites, you give permission to the healthcare provider to provide you with medical care. You may withdraw this consent at any time by no longer seeking care from FeelWell Telehealth or by providing notice of such withdrawal.
- By creating an Account, you consent to receive communications from FeelWell Telehealth electronically. You agree that all agreements and consents can be signed electronically and all notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such notices and other communications be in writing.
- By creating an Account, you agree that FeelWell Telehealth may send you text messages (SMS) as part of the normal business operation of your use of the Services. Message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. You may cancel at any time by texting the word STOP.
- You acknowledge and agree that the Service is provided at the sole discretion of the healthcare provider. The Service is limited to diagnosis and treatment of non-emergent medical condition appropriate for diagnosis and treatment via telehealth. Click here for our Fulfilment Policy.
- When accessing the Service, you guarantee you are physically present in the location you have indicated in your intake form or registration.
- The healthcare provider writes prescriptions in accordance with their professional judgment and federal and state law to treat conditions related to the Service provided. There is no guarantee that a healthcare provider will write you a prescription. Healthcare providers do not write prescriptions for controlled substances via telehealth.
- If the healthcare provider determines a prescription is appropriate for you, the prescription will be sent directly to any pharmacy of your choice in the same state you are located. The costs associated with your prescription are your responsibility. You will be responsible for picking up your medication and paying the pharmacy directly. If you have health insurance, you may be able to use it for you medication.
- The Service model is direct care or self-pay. You can use your credit card or HSA/FSA accounts which will be processed by a third-party company, and you will make the payment in a secure link directly to them. Click here for our Refund Policy
- The Service is not reimbursable by Medicare, Medicaid, or any other government healthcare program. You agree not to seek coverage for any Service by such programs. The Service may not be reimbursable by commercial insurers, managed care organizations, preferred provider organizations or other payors, but you may on your own seek reimbursement from any such payors for the cost of use of the Service.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the username and password that you designate during the registration. You are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your username and password. If you suspect any unauthorized use of your username or password, you agree to immediately notify FeelWell Telehealth.
- FeelWell Telehealth complies with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA). Any use of your protected health information (PHI) will be in accordance with applicable laws.
- If you choose to share your protected health information over email, telephone, SMS (text message), fax or video communications you acknowledge that such email, telephone, text, fax or video communications may not be encrypted and may not be a secure method of communication, and you assume the risk of such unsecured communications.
- FeelWell Telehealth cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from the Website content, which is intended for informational purposes only and is not intended to replace or substitute for any professional medical advice.
- The website is not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease. always seek the advice of your healthcare provider or other qualified healthcare professional for your questions concerning a medical condition.
- FeelWell Telehealth website content is protected under Copyright Laws in the United States and internationally. You may download content only for your personal and noncommercial purposes, but no modification or further reproduction of the content is permitted. The content may otherwise not be copied, disseminated, or used in any other way without obtaining prior written consent from FeelWell Telehealth.
- We do not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted, or secure access to our services, and operation of our website may be interfered with by numerous factors outside of our control.
- You may wish to provide feedback on your experience with the Service received such as at Google Reviews and other online platforms. You agree to allow FeelWell Telehealth to post such reviews on its website.
- FeelWell Telehealth will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of our website or Services, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages. Certain state laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions, or limitations may not apply to you, and you might have additional rights.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change or modify portions or the entirety of these Terms of Service at any time. Your continued use of the Service after the date any such changes become effective constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms of Service.
- Our failure to act with respect to a breach caused by you does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
- If you do not agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement, do not access FeelWell Telehealth website, or use the Services.
- This Agreement shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of Florida as such laws are applied to agreements entered into and to be performed within the State of Florida. If any of these terms shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that term shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining terms.
- If any party brings any action against the other under this agreement, the parties agree that the trial will be brough exclusively in the state courts of Florida in the County of Orange or in the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- If you have any questions about FeelWell Telehealth Terms of Service, please contact [email protected]
2295 South Hiawassee Road, Suite 105B
Orlando, Florida, 32835
Last Revised July 2021